Shipping Delivery Information
Delivery time will depend on the shipping method you select and availability of the items. Unless otherwise noted, orders are processed every business day and are normally delivered within 2-10 business days. Large volumes of items or heavy items may require delivery by freight truck, and if your purchase requires this shipping method, we will contact you with additional information about freight truck deliveries. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped the same day or in the same carton. Please supply street address in addition to P.O. Box numbers.
We offer FedEx Standard Ground, FedEx Express Saver (3 Day), and FedEx Standard Overnight shipping methods. Ground shipping transit times vary by destination, however most items arrive to the contiguous 48 states within 2-5 business days, and orders to AK and HI typically arrive within 5-10 business days. Shipping charges on international orders do not include customs fees and duties. These charges are paid separately by the customer directly to the carrier (FedEx, UPS or USPS). Orders are processed every business day at 11am CST; orders received after 11am CST will be processed the following business day.
3 DAY AND OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 10:30 A.M. CST IN ORDER TO LEAVE OUR FACILITY THE SAME DAY THE ORDER IS PLACED.
Expedited orders received after 10:30 a.m. CST will ship the next business day. A shipping confirmation email will be sent the day after your order ships and will include your tracking number(s).
3 Day Shipping orders will be delivered 3 business days after the order is shipped. For example, if your order is placed before 10:30am CST Monday it will be delivered before the end of the business day Thursday.
Overnight Shipping is only available in areas where FedEx offers such services. If overnight shipping is possible, and the order is placed before 10:30am CST, the order will be delivered the following business day after the order ships. For example, if your order is placed before 10:30am CST on Monday, your order would arrive before the end of the business day on Tuesday. Saturday Delivery and Priority Overnight may be available upon request for an additional fee and only where available. Please contact us by phone for details and pricing on time-sensitive orders.
A Backorder is any item that is temporarily out of stock. Products are generally kept in-stock and available for immediate shipment. However, if we cannot ship your order right away, we will immediately notify you via email of any delays and give a best estimate on when the item will be available for shipment.
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Our goal is to provide you with the best information, images, product materials, and Customer Service to ensure that you get the right item the first time. However, we also encourage you to shop with us and experiment with what products fit your needs, and understand that on occasion, you'll need to return or exchange something you've purchased. We make every effort to ensure that the return and exchange process is as quick and simple as possible for you. If you are purchasing something for the first time, we encourage you to review our Return and Exchange policy and procedure, which is outlined here.
All returns must meet the following criteria:
1. Item(s) being returned must be new, unused, and in their original packaging with all product materials. If the packaging was opened, the item(s) must be returned in resalable condition. Item(s) not returned in resalable condition will NOT be refunded.
2. You must contact us within 30 days of receiving your order by logging into your account and requesting a return. We will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number and return instructions via email. Return requests received after 30 days of receiving your order are typically not accommodated. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Returns received after 30 days from the RMA issue date, or received without an RMA, will automatically be subject to a non-negotiable 20% Restocking Fee.
3. If you need a different item, please place a new order for the needed replacement item(s) and return the item(s) you have already received. The quickest way to ensure the processing of your replacement items is place a new order for the new item(s), and immediately request an RMA.
4. Returns are not accepted for instruments used in medical practices, such as replacement manikin parts. Anatomical Charts are, unfortunately, not returnable.
5. To ensure safe travel of your return item(s), we highly encourage you to ship via a traceable shipping method (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS) with a delivery confirmation or tracking number. All shipping costs must be pre-paid. COD shipments will be refused outright. To ensure prompt refunds, we encourage you to email your return tracking information to our Support Team at email@example.com.
6. Refunds are for merchandise only, shipping charges are not refunded. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges unless the item was damaged upon receipt, in which case please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide pictures of the damaged item and the packaging it came in.
7. Returns are not available for closeout, discontinued, or clearance items.
8. All returns are subject to inspection and refunds will be issued at AnatomyWarehouse.com's discretion only. A 10% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns accompanied by a valid RMA number.
For returns or exchanges please do so by logging into your account and requesting a return.
Our mission is simple: the best prices, the best service, and the best selection on all of our thousands of high-quality products. We are proud to have the lowest prices on the web, and make every effort to make your dollar go further, which is why we have a Low Price Guarantee.
On occasion, one of our competitors will temporarily reduce their price on an item, so if you happen to find a product on sale for less than our price, we will gladly beat their price. Simply send an email to our Chicago-based Support Team at email@example.com and include the following information:
1. Website link(s) to the lower price(s).
2. The quantity of items (including any options, like size or color) you are interested in purchasing.
Terms and conditions do apply, so please read the following carefully, to make sure your price match inquiry qualifies for our Low Price Guarantee:
1. Item(s) must be the same brand and model and sold by a legitimate company. Similar items are NOT eligible.
2. Price matches do not apply to closeout, “going out of business”, or liquidation sales
3. Price matches are NOT eligible for use with any current promotions (such as Free Shipping)
4. Price matches for products that are out of stock with a competitor are NOT eligible
5. Price matches are honored at the sole discretion of AnatomyWarehouse.com
In an effort to maintain our commitment to providing the best service and prices on all of our thousands of products, all price match inquiries are reviewed by our Purchasing Department. For that reason, price match inquiries may take up to 48 business hours to be returned to you, however, in most cases are processed within 24 hours. If you require an immediate response, please call us after submitting your email, and in some cases, we may be able to expedite the processing of your request.
If you have any questions regarding our Low Price Guarantee, feel free to give our Support Team a call at 800.422.1134.
Enjoy the peace of mind you deserve when shopping with AnatomyWarehouse.com!