3DYourScan: 3D Printed Vascular Blood Flow Heart Model
Our 3D Printed models are made directly from CT and MRI scan data (also known as a DICOM set). Being able to hold/observe a physical model in your hands can sometimes be the best alternative to looking at a scan or rendering of the scan.
These 3D Printed anatomical models are suitable as a pre-surgical planning tool, product validation tool, and an educational tool for explaining a treatment for your patient. There are two options available for making a 3D Printed anatomical model:
1. Standard Printing – a full-color, general anatomical model, modeled from publicly available DICOM files, this option does not require you to provide a CT or MRI file. This print option cannot be customized or modified.
2. DICOM Segmentation – a fully customizable anatomical model made from a DICOM file provided by you or your client. Your anatomy will be modeled in 3D by our medical experts, in collaboration with your needs. Select this option if you have a DICOM file available, and we'll contact you with next steps for submitting your file, learning more about what you want the model to look like, and provide firm costs for your project. We will also discuss the type of material that's best suited to your needs.
Our full-color 3D Printed anatomical models are opaque in appearance and are made from a solid sandstone type material on an industrial Color Jet Printer. Multiple layers of powder are bonded together forming a vibrant looking high-color model. Because of the materials this is the least expensive patient specific model available on the market today.
Our transparent models are made from liquid resin with a special finish applied to produce the transparent look. The resin is UV-cured. These models are much stronger and vivid in detail, providing a see through visual that is highly sought after in medical modeling. Because of the materials used and manufacturing processes, these models demand a higher value and cost with much more benefit.
All 3D Printed models, design teams and the associated printers go through a quality control process ensuring accuracy of the print and technologies associated before being shipped to the surgeon. These models are meant to be used in a non-sterile environment.
General Ordering Steps
1. Choose the Print Type you wish to order (Standard Printing, or DICOM Segmentation) and submit your order to us.
2. After your purchase, you will receive instructions on how and where to upload your DICOM files to our secure servers. If you ordered a Standard Printing model, we will simply print and ship your model (typically within 5-10 working days).
3. Your files will be inspected for accuracy and segmented (if DICOM Segmentation is selected). You’ll be contacted for collaboration as needed.
4. You will have the opportunity to proof the final print files before any 3D Printing takes place.
5. You will receive your model in approximately 5-10 working days. Urgent requests can be done quicker. Privacy of your personal data is very important to us and we treat it as such. If you have questions you can contact us any time.
Q: How much does it cost to get a file of my MRT/CT scans?
Q: What if I want to add some of the extras to my order like a stand or multi-color varieties?
Q: What if I want a model of my tumor or diagnostic to be used by my doctor for surgery planning, education or evaluation of a diagnostic?
|Best Uses||Patient Consultation|