Micro-Preemie Training Baby Simulator
Features and Functions:
- Breathing - pulse bulb to manually simulate breathing rate volume.
- Ventilation - molded-in lung produces a visible chest rise when ventilated by mouth; trachea and pharynx are not anatomically correct, but will accept a functioning endotracheal tube.
- GI - one nostril will accept a functioning NG tube (tube passes through the body and liquids will either drain away from the body or into the diaper); optional stoma can be plugged into a permanent site on the abdomen.
- Umbilicus - soft, lifelike umbilicus has a patent vein and two arteries; umbilical stump functions like a cork, plugging into a small cavity molded into the abdomen (cavity can be used as a reservoir for blood drawn through a catheter or to receive fluids and the drain exits from the diaper area); a separate umbilicus represents an optional omphalocele.
- IV Access - several typical sites have embedded tubing that can accept an IV catheter; one is functional, allowing the administration of fluids, which will drain from the diaper area.
- Chest Tube - a permanent site in the baby's side accepts a nonfunctioning chest tube.
- Neural Tube Defect - An optional structure representing an open neural tube defect can be inserted into the back.
- Various monitors, sensors, electrodes, etc., can be attached to the manikin wherever needed.
Includes diaper, hat, lubricant, 3 cc syringe, 25 G. butterfly needle and blood powder. Hat color may vary. NG tube size 5 FR. ET tube size 5 mm ID. Simulator dimensions: 12 long, 4 deep, and 18-1/2 across from hand to hand. 5 Year warranty. Made in the USA by Nasco.
|Product FAQ||No questions have been asked yet. Have a question? Call, email or LiveChat with us now!|
|Warranty Period||5 Year Warranty|
|Best Uses||Practical Skills Training|