Physiology Of Nerves' - Human Nervous System Models
1. Neuron Cell Body Typical neuron body with cell organelles, for example mitochondria and many other characteristics of human cell, are visible through a removable transparent cover. The edge of the cell body also shows the synapses of connected neurons.
2. Myelin Sheaths of the CNS This model shows the glial cells which build the insulating layer around the axons of the central nervous system.
3. Schwann Cells of the PNS Depicts a Schwann cell with sectioned core.
4. Motor End Plate Neuromuscular junction with striated muscle fiber is depicted.
5. Synapse Featuring the endoplasmic reticulum, mitochondria and the membranes of the synaptic gap.
The nerve physiology nerve series also depicts 5 smaller relief models of the main synapse variations. The nerve set is a great tool for teaching the anatomy and physiology of the human nervous system. Measures 26.8 x 20.1 x 1.2 in and weighs 9.26 lbs.
|Product FAQ||No questions have been asked yet. Have a question? Call, email or LiveChat with us now!|
|Warranty Period||3 Year Warranty|
|Best Uses||Medical Education|