Terms and Policies
Consumers agree to the following terms and policies set by Anatomy Warehouse when submitting an order on this website, or by phone, fax, email, or mail.
|Returns and Exchanges|
Our goal is to provide you with the best information, images, product materials, and Customer Service to ensure that you get the right item the first time. However, we also encourage you to shop with us and experiment with what products fit your needs, and understand that on occasion, you'll need to return or exchange something you've purchased. We make every effort to ensure that the return and exchange process is as quick and simple as possible for you. If you are purchasing something for the first time, we encourage you to review our Return and Exchange policy and procedure, which is outlined here.
All returns must meet the following criteria:
1. Item(s) being returned must be new, unused, and in their original packaging with all product materials. If the packaging was opened, the item(s) must be returned in resalable condition. Item(s) not returned in resalable condition will NOT be refunded. We will be happy to return them to you for a nominal shipping fee.
2. You must contact us within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing email@example.com and requesting an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You should specify what item(s) you would like to return, and why. We will provide you with an RMA Number and return instructions via email. Return requests received after 14 days of receiving your order will be assessed a 10% Restocking Fee and return requests received after 30 days are not accommodated. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Returns received after 30 days from the RMA issue date, or received without an RMA, will automatically be subject to a non-negotiable 20% Restocking Fee.
3. If you need a different item, please place a new order for the needed replacement item(s) and return the item(s) you have already received. The quickest way to ensure the processing of your replacement items is place a new order for the new item(s), and immediately request an RMA.
4. Returns are not accepted for instruments used in medical practices, such as replacement manikin parts. Anatomical Charts are, unfortunately, not returnable.
5. To ensure safe travel of your return item(s), we highly encourage you to ship via a traceable shipping method (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS) with a delivery confirmation or tracking number. All shipping costs must be pre-paid. COD shipments will be refused outright. To ensure prompt refunds, we encourage you to email your return tracking information to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Refunds are for merchandise only, shipping charges are not refunded. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges unless the item was damaged upon receipt, in which case please contact our Support Team at email@example.com within 7 business days of receiving the item, and provide pictures of the damaged item and the packaging it came in.
7. Returns are not available for closeout, discontinued, or clearance items. Items used in film or legal proceedings are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
8. All returns are subject to inspection and refunds will be issued at Anatomy Warehouse's sole discretion only.
If you have any questions about whether a product you are considering ordering will comply with our Returns or Exchanges policy, we encourage you to contact the Support Team by phone, email, or Live Chat prior to placing an order with us.
|Shipping and Delivery|
Free Shipping Details
We offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING on orders over $100 within the contiguous 48 United States (excludes Wholesale Accounts). No promo code needed!
We offer Ground, 3 Day, Standard Overnight and International Economy shipping methods. Ground shipping transit times vary by destination and carrier, however most items arrive to the contiguous 48 states within 5-7 business days, and orders to AK and HI typically arrive within 5-10 business days. Please note, processing time for Ground orders is approximately 48-72 business hours. Shipping charges on international orders do not include customs fees and duties. These charges are paid separately by the customer directly to the carrier (FedEx, UPS or USPS). Orders are processed every business day at 10:30am CST; orders received after 10:30am CST will be processed the following business day.
3 DAY AND OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 10:30 A.M. CST IN ORDER TO LEAVE OUR FACILITY THE SAME DAY THE ORDER IS PLACED.
Expedited orders received after 10:30 a.m. CST will ship the next business day. A shipping confirmation email will be sent the day after your order ships and will include your tracking number(s).
3 Day Shipping orders will be delivered 3 business days after the order is shipped. For example, if your order is placed before 10:30am CST Monday it will be delivered before the end of the business day Thursday.
Overnight Shipping is only available in areas where our carriers (FedEx, UPS, USPS, Regional Carriers) offers such services. If overnight shipping is possible, and the order is placed before 10:30am CST, the order will be delivered the following business day after the order ships. For example, if your order is placed before 10:30am CST on Monday, your order would arrive before the end of the business day on Tuesday. Saturday Delivery and Priority Overnight may be available upon request for an additional fee and only where available. Please contact us by phone for details and pricing on time-sensitive orders.
Orders shipped to international destinations typically arrive within 5-10 business days, depending on customs export and import clearance times. Duty and tax are not included in the shipping costs quoted by our website or on a formal quotation you receive from us. All duty and tax must be remitted directly to FedEx or UPS before delivery will be made. Duty and tax are calculated by the importing government, and are based on the commercial value of the shipment (the commercial value will be consistent with the subtotal of the products you order from us). If you do not pay duty and tax when you receive an invoice from FedEx or UPS, your package(s) will be returned to us, and no shipping refund will be issued upon receipt of the goods. A non-negotiable 20% restocking fee applies to all international packages that are returned to sender due to refusal to remit duty or tax. While we ask all of our customers to pay attention to their shipment tracking, international customers are particularly encouraged to monitor shipment progress while in transit, and assist FedEx or UPS as needed to ensure accurate, timely delivery of your goods.
Delivery time will depend on the shipping method you select and availability of the items. Unless otherwise noted, orders are processed every business day and are normally delivered within 2-10 business days. Large volumes of items or heavy items may require delivery by freight truck, and if your purchase requires this shipping method, we will contact you with additional information about freight truck deliveries. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped the same day or in the same carton. We cannot ship to PO Boxes, so please provide a full, physical street address in your Shipping Address.
A Backorder is any item that is temporarily out of stock. Products are generally kept in-stock and available for immediate shipment. However, if we cannot ship your order right away, and if the manufacturer is unable to ship to you directly, we will immediately notify you via email of any delays and give a best estimate on when the item will be available for shipment.
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Anatomy Warehouse is proud to ship to customers in various countries around the globe.
Please see FedEx’s Countries Served page for the full list of countries that we ship to.
International Shipping Requirements
In order to process orders bound for international destinations there are certain pieces of information that we must have prior to you placing an order, so that we can accurately quote shipping to an international destination. Please email the following information to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org:
--Contact Name for Delivery Location
--Organization Name (if applicable)
--Address (when applicable: Apt #, Suite # etc.)
--State/Province (when applicable)
--Zip Code (when applicable)
--Phone Number for Delivery Location
If any of the aforementioned information is missing or incorrect, we will not be able to place your order. Our Support Team will make every effort to contact you to collect any missing/incorrect information in order to get your order processed quickly.
International Shipping Policies
Our dedicated logistics team processes shipping quotes every day in order to ensure that international customers are provided an accurate and competitive shipping rate. However, please note that shipping rates charged by Anatomy Warehouse do NOT include fees associated with importing goods, such as tax, duty, customs fees, or brokerage fees. These charges are dictated by the recipient country’s government at the time of import, and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Remittance for taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage or other fees associated with importing are paid directly to the carrier, typically, FedEx. If you have any questions, or would like to place an order for international shipment, please contact the Support Team by phone or email.
|Money Back Guarantee|
We do our best to make sure our customers have access to all of the information needed to get the right human skeleton, anatomy model, or simulator for the right application. However, we also understand that sometimes, things just don’t work out.
Has your school ever purchased a set of skulls for students to check out, yet you just received the skull you ordered from us earlier that week? Did you order a more simplified model, only to find out you really needed something with more detail? How about the time you were in a hurry and bought a male pelvic skeleton instead of a female pelvic skeleton? We’ve all been there, and with those “oops!” moments in mind, we proudly offer the Anatomy Warehouse Money Back Guarantee!
Put simply: contact us within 14 days of receiving your order, and we’ll refund your entire purchase, less shipping charges.
We have a few conditions, of course. Please read these thoroughly if this is your first time using our Money Back Guarantee. Return requests that do not meet these criteria will not be eligible for a full refund (less shipping charges).
--Once your RMA has been issued, products must be returned within 15 days to receive a full refund (less shipping charges).
--Returns requested 15 days after receiving the item(s) are subject to a 10% Restocking Fee*.
--Items must be returned in new condition. This means they must be unused and in their original packaging with all product materials, such as manuals and accessories. If you’ve opened the packaging, the item(s) must be returned in resalable condition.
--To request a return, follow the instructions on our Returns and Exchanges page. Please read all steps/policies carefully to avoid confusion or disappointment.
Additionally, the Anatomy Warehouse Money Back Guarantee complies with all of the rules that are outlined in our Returns and Exchanges policy, which you are encouraged to read prior to placing an order with Anatomy Warehouse.
On rare occasions, a customer may receive a damaged or defective product. If this has happened, you are required to contact us within 7 days of receiving your item. Please email photos of the damaged product to the Support Team with a note of the damages. Customers who do not wish to receive a no-cost replacement of their damaged product will be exempt from return shipping costs and Restocking Fees.
*Anatomy Warehouse is proud to have the lowest Restocking Fee in the industry! As unpleasant as they may be, Restocking fees are charged to offset the costs we face to process returns, which in turn allows us to offer the lowest prices on the web. This process includes issuing RMAs, receiving the item(s), thoroughly inspecting them, re-packaging, and processing refunds.
|Low Price Guarantee|
We are so confident in our prices that we will beat any competitors final price* by 5%. Guaranteed. Done and done, with these 3 painless steps:
1. Send an email to our Support Team at email@example.com and include the following information.
2. Website link(s) to the lower price(sStandard Human Skeleton Modelsng>a copy of a quote you have received from a competitor.
3. The quantity of items (including any options, like Heavy Paper or Laminated) you are interested in purchasing.*Final price is defined by the all-inclusive offer. This includes any coupons, shipping costs, etc. that a competitor offers. We will beat that final offer by 5%.Terms and conditions do apply, so please read the following carefully, to make sure your purchase is covered by our Low Price Guarantee:1. Item(s) must be the same brand and model and sold by a legitimate company. Similar items are not eligible.
2. 5% off final offer does not apply to closeout, “going out of business”, or liquidation sales.
3. Products that are out of stock with a competitor are not covered by our Low Price Guarantee.
4. 5% off final offer does not apply to offers from Amazon or eBay. Marketplaces such as these are considered on a case-by-case basis and may not always be covered by our Low Price Guarantee.
5. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
6. All price competition is honored at the sole discretion of Anatomy Warehouse.
In an effort to maintain our commitment to providing the best service and prices on all of our thousands of products, all price match inquiries are reviewed by our Purchasing Department. For that reason, price match inquiries may take up to 48 business hours to be returned to you, however, in most cases are processed within 24 hours. If you require an immediate response, please call us after submitting your email, and in some cases, we may be able to expedite the processing of your request.If you have any questions regarding our Low Price Guarantee, feel free to give our Support Team a call at 800.422.1134. Enjoy the peace of mind you deserve when shopping with Anatomy Warehouse!