Understanding Schizophrenia Anatomical Chart
The Understanding Schizophrenia anatomical chart provides a visual and textual overview and is an ideal tool to help practitioners explain the condition to patients and families. The chart also covers current treatments and illness management.
This chart defines schizophrenia by covering the following points:
- Discusses causes of schizophrenia and other psychosis
- Compares MRIs of unaffected and affected brains
- Discusses the stages and natural progression of the disease
- Illustrates gray matter deficit at onset of illness and after 5 years
- Illustrates a healthy neuron and a abnormally pruned neuron
The chart also discusses the 4 broad categories of symptoms: positive, negative, mood and cognitive.
- Diagrams course of the illness and symptoms
- Shows medial view of the brain with dopamine pathways
- Shows lateral view of the brain
Chart measures 20x26 inches. Printed in the USA by Anatomical Chart Company.
|Product FAQ||No questions have been asked yet. Have a question? Call, email or LiveChat with us now!|