Leo The Ligament Human Skeleton Anatomy Model
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast Made in Germany
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Stand and dust cover included
Q : What are the ligaments made of? Where are they?
A : Leo's ligaments are made of elastic, and are positioned on the major joints - Shoulder, elbow, hip and knee. They are on the right side. The ligamented joints help offer students, patients, and educators a more thorough view of the skeleton and its movements. To ensure the durability 3B Scientific is known for, the model was assembled by hand.
|Warranty Period||3 Year Warranty|
|Best Uses||Medical Education, Patient Consultation|