Purchase Order Guidelines
AnatomyWarehouse.com is happy to accept purchase orders from legitimate organizations such as schools, hospitals, government agencies, and corporations. Purchase orders can be submitted in one of three ways:
- By email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax submission to 312.789.4210
- By mail to:
1630 Darrow Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
Please note that new customers must complete a credit application form before the Purchase Order will be accepted. Existing customers must have accounts in good standing before new Purchase Orders will be accepted and processed.
Purchase orders will be processed under the following terms
- Net payment due within 30 days (Payment Terms "Net 30").
- The shipping address must be a verifiable address associated with the business that issues the purchase order.
- Purchase orders must include a purchase order number.
- Purchase orders must include product numbers (SKU or MPN numbers are both acceptable).
- We are not able to ship on customers’ accounts.
- Unless otherwise noted, all purchase orders will be processed with Standard Ground shipping.
AnatomyWarehouse.com reserves the right to deny purchase orders for any reason, including but not limited to the following:
- Unpaid balances from prior orders.
- Unverifiable shipping address.
- The credit application does not contain appropriate and verifiable business references.
If you have any questions regarding Purchase Orders, please contact our Support Team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800.422.1134.