Sam The Super Skeleton Anatomy Model with Hanging Stand
The Sam The Super Skeleton Anatomy Model is an anatomy model from 3B Scientific and manufactured in Germany. This top-of-the-line version contains all the benefits you have come to expect in our high-quality 3B Scientific standard skeletons. Sam the super skeleton additionally allows you to demonstrate the movements of the skull and head joints as well as all natural human postures due to the fully flexible vertebral column. The unique combination of flexible vertebral column, muscle origins and insertions, numbered bones, flexible joint ligaments and a disc prolapse between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae display over 600 structures of medical/anatomical interest in this top human skeletal model. Perfect for in depth study of the human skeleton and more. To sum it up:
* All standard benefits of a 3B Scientific Skeleton Model
* Over 600 hand-numbered and identified details
* Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions
* Flexible joint ligaments
* Flexible vertebral column
* Emerging spinal nerves and vertebral arteries
* Disc prolapse between L3 and L4
* Excellent price-performance ratio
* 3-year warranty
* First-class natural cast Made in Germany
* Manual final assembly
* Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
* Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
* 3-part mounted skull
* Individually inserted teeth
* Full metal stand and dust cover included
* Can also be used with a wall mounted A59/8 (not included) multifunctional stand for a space saving solution
In addition to these features the relationship between the muscle system and skeletal system is easily displayed with the muscle origins and insertions hand painted on the skeleton. This muscle skeleton is a great addition to any anatomy or biology classroom. The model is 75.8 inches in length and weighs 21.98 lbs.
Q: Is Sam as flexible as the Fred Skeleton?
Q : Why would someone choose a hanging stand?
Q: What color is the dust bag that is included?
|Warranty Period||3 Year Warranty|
|Best Uses||Medical Education, Patient Consultation|