Sam The Super Skeleton Anatomy Model
Sam The Super Skeleton Anatomy Model is an anatomy model from 3B Scientific and manufactured in Germany. Of course this top-of-the-line version contains all the benefits you have come to expect in our high-quality 3B Scientific standard skeletons. Sam allows you to demonstrate the movements of the skull and head joints as well as all natural human postures due to the fully flexible vertebral column. The unique combination of flexible vertebral column, muscle origins and insertions, numbered bones, flexible joint ligaments and a disc prolapse between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae display over 600 structures of medical/anatomical interest in this top human skeleton model. Perfect for in depth study of the human skeleton and more. To sum it up:
* All standard benefits of a 3B Scientific Skeleton Model
* Over 600 hand-numbered and identified details
* Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions
* Flexible joint ligaments
* Flexible vertebral column
* Emerging spinal nerves and vertebral arteries
* Disc prolapse between L3 and L4
* Excellent price-performance ratio
* 3-year warranty
* First-class natural cast Made in Germany
* Manual final assembly
* Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
* Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
* 3-part mounted skull
* Individually inserted teeth
* Stand (Pelvic mount) and dust cover included
The skeleton model is 66.9 inches in length and weighs 18.52 lbs.
Q: Is Sam as flexible as the Fred Skeleton?
Q: Does Sam need to be put together?
A: If Sam was shipped fully assembled, he'd be too big to be shipped in a normal box. Fortunately, assembly is very simple with the included instructions. The limbs and skull must be attached, and the stand is put together upon arrival. Overall, the process only takes about 5-10 minutes. If you need help assembling your Sam skeleton, or any of our skeleton models, just give us a call, use our LiveChat, or send us an email.
|Warranty Period||3 Year Warranty|
|Best Uses||Medical Education, Patient Consultation|