Stages Of Disc Prolapse And Vertebral Degeneration Anatomy Model
- Intervertebral disc in healthy condition
- Lumbar vertebra (L1) without degenerative changes
- Intervertebral disc with protrusion
- Lumbar vertebra (L2) with beginning degenerative changes
- Intervertebral disc with medial prolapse
- Lumbar vertebra (L3) with advanced degenerative changes
- Intervertebral disc with intraforaminal prolapse on the right
- Lumbar vertebra (L4) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of the left intervertebral foramen
- Extremely narrowed intervertebral disc
- Lumbar vertebra (L5) with strong degenerative changes and bony constriction of the left intervertebral foramen with pressure on the spinal nerve root L5 on the left.
The model can be disassembled into vertebrae and intervertebral discs. The model is 8.7 inches in length and weighs 1.10 lbs. The model is supplied on a base.
|Product FAQ||No questions have been asked yet. Have a question? Call, email or LiveChat with us now!|
|Warranty Period||3 Year Warranty|
|Best Uses||Medical Education, Patient Consultation|